Small business owners are often under the incorrect assumption that they are “too small to have a website”. I can tell you, the smaller you are, the more you NEED a website. So here are 5 great reasons why every small business needs a website:
- Even if you never touch your site again (read here how to keep your website fresh), it is a great, advertising investment. List it with things like Yelp, trade directories, and even get a pin on Google Local Maps.
- If a potential client has seen the label on your truck or heard your name, they can search for the you and BAM! there you are on the web, with complete contact information and the details customers want to know … NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT.
- A professionally designed website – no matter whether it is 3 pages or 30 – tells potential customers that you really do exist, that you are a professional, and is the best business validation you can give a potential customer.
- If other small businesses don’t have a website, then you instantly have the advantage over the “competition” (who may not know the benefits of having a web site).
- It helps create a personal relationship with the client. Your website tells your story to potential clients. They immediately have an idea of what your business does and who you are. That’s alot of bang for your buck!
So what are you waiting for? See some of the latest small business websites we’ve designed at DesignMe Creative Group.